Friday, February 16, 2007

oh the joys of v-day with aaron

I really wanted to scan in the card Aaron got me for heart day, but I keep forgetting.. and I think it's highly important that I let everyone read what he wrote to me just so that the moment does not pass! haha

So here it is;

Tinky Bear,
This last year was a trying year for both of us and one that was hard to get through. In our tough times I like how we lean on eachother and feel like we can make it through anything. Boo-boo thanks for being a great girlfriend and especially helping with things I am not good at (writing papers). You are the Best girlfriend I've ever had and the most thoughtful. Some mornings when I see you sleeping I think I am a lucky guy even though your dragon breath is kickin. Pooty Tang thanks for being a caring wonderful big breasted girlfriend. I love you and I hope you have a great year.
Aaron V-day 07

Then there is a pic on the bottom of the card that he drew of me, him and the 2 cats. They are stick figures but it has big muscles on his arms and I have huge droopy boobs. Mila has no fur but on the end of her tail and Sug looks like he has a huge cone head.

There are so many funny things about this card, such as he tells me to have a good year?? who does that on a v-day card to their girlfriend? He thanks me for helping with his papers ON A V-DAY CARD!! hahaha

Then ofcourse thanking me for being big-breasted, I can see that on a v-day card... but c'mon he called me Tinky bear, boo boo and pooty tang all in one card.. that's true love!! hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He loves you "even though your dragon breath is kickin." Now that is true love, you are such a lucky girl! Sniff sniff. This is a great blog, fo sho.
-Toni

Michelle said...

Greg's card was addressed to his "Ebony Princess" and it was all about how when he met me he dreamed of when he could caress my smooth dark skin.

Silly boys.